- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Access Tuition collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Student exam board and school.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Access Tuition with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Embedded content from other websites
How will we use your data?
Access Tuition collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide personalised advice based upon the students exam board/school.
Access Tuition will never share your data with other organisations for marketing purposes. When Access Tuition processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Access Tuition securely stores your data at a AWS Cloud Computing data centre and has WordFence malware protection to identify website attacks.
Access Tuition will keep your personal data for the duration of your membership and 12 months following termination of membership. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by manually removing your data from our servers.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
Access Tuition would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Access Tuition for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Access Tuition correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Access Tuition to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Access Tuition erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Access Tuition restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Access Tuition’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Access Tuition transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Access Tuition uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Access Tuition will never share this information with advertising companies and is only used to enhance your experience by monitoring underused content.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Access Tuition has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Fax: 01625 524510